Why do fools think it's OK to steal from me, or anyone for that matter? I'm not rich. I'm barely scraping by. Here's a list of things which were stolen from me, most of which were not in good shape.
- 1993 Plymouth Sundance - not in great shape. Inside the car was:
- Baby car seat
- CD changer in trunk
- a back seat full of trash
- B.C. Rich Bass - I think it was rare.
- Fender Fretless Bass
- Acoustic Guitar - no brand name
- Saxaphone - broken, needed work to be playable
- Speaker Cabinet (returned later that night)
- Wireless guitar system
- Backpack full of computer books